A powerful circular form is played off of a Monterey-style balcony in this home built in the late Twenties for Roy Lichty, who, along with department store magnate George W. Marston and builder O. U. Miracle, was a backer of the swank Spanish Revival development known as Talmadge Park No. 1. Now known as Kensington, the tract was dedicated in 1926 by a host of Hollywood personalities including the Talmadge sisters, Buster Keaton, and Louis B. Mayer. The Lichty home, with its bold massing and deliberately irregular clay tile roof, typifies the houses found along Kensington’s curving, palm-lined streets.